Schedule your Session
Book your appointment
To provide each client with the personal attention they deserve, whether they
are having a photography session or placing their order, we offer flexible hours
by appointment. We understand that you have a busy life and schedule and we try
hard to accommodate our clients needs. Our photography often takes us on
location out of the studio, so please call and make an appointment so we can be
available for you. You can reach us at
608-323-3761 or by email at
Select your session or customize your own!
- Keep it Simple Session - As it says, this session is for the senior who wants great professional portraits and feels 1-2 outfits will meet their needs. We can work in the studio or out on location, your choice. We recommend planning for 20-30 minutes for this session.
- The Great Outdoors - Do you want to skip the trip to the studio and head for the Great Outdoors? We can help select locations, or we can travel to your favorite spots. 3-4 outfits fit well in this session and we can look at different times of day for best outdoor lighting.
- Studio Session - This session includes portraits in the studio, in our outdoor garden and the amazing outdoor options around our building. We recommend 3-4 outfits and you can bring in anything that will fit through our doors!
- Ultimate Everything Session - Everything- yep, everything can fit in this session! We will take portraits in the studio, our outdoor garden studio and additional local locations- including your home, farm or favorite spots. You can customize this session with your sports gear, cars, friends, musical instruments, flowers, prom dresses, pets, collections, and ??? We recommend 5-8 clothing changes for variety, but remember your long sleeve, solid colored shirts or sweaters for more formal portraits and some fun clothes that show your real style!
- Go Snow - Would you like to have some great shots of you water skiing, wakeboarding, fishing or tubing. Do you love to kayak, sail, or ride your jet ski? Letís head to your favorite lake or river and spend some time on the water!
- River Rider - Winter is a wonderful time to photograph you with your snowmobile, skis, snowboard or the amazing local snowscapes. We can meet you on the hill or help you pick a spectacular winter view.
Top 5 things to Know about Scheduling a Session
- Schedule your session early
- Prior to your session, determine what type of images you want captured, and who they are for
- Prepare multiple outfits and matching accessories
- Bring props (sports equipment, instruments, hobbies, etc.)
- Be yourself and have fun!